This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Physical Therapist Aide, Personal Trainer, or Exercise Specialist to join our team at Bainbridge Island Physical Therapy.
Located on beautiful Bainbridge Island, our PT owned and operated clinic emphasizes exceptional patient care via advanced orthopedic evaluation, functionally-based exercise, advanced manual therapy, and thorough patient education.
Bainbridge Island offers a fantastic quality of life with unmatched public schools, small town pace, and easy access to Seattle with our clinic just minutes from the Bainbridge-Seattle ferry system.
Ideal applicant should be considering a career in clinical Healthcare profession, personable with great people skills, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Physical Therapist Aide position offers a flexible schedule, PT mentorship opportunity, paid time off, and a retirement plan.
- Applicant should be considering a career in a clinical Healthcare profession
- Personable with great people skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Assist patients with gym exercises
- Proficient with computer software for patient intake and scheduling
- Ability to communicate professionally with patients, referring physician offices, and insurance companies
- Job Type: Part Time
- Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour DOE
To apply, please visit our Indeed posting here.